Monday, January 03, 2005

 

Butterfly Girl

Ok, folks, the Butterfly Girl has come out of her cocoon, and has unfolded her wings. She is drying them out, in hopes of being able to fly soon. They are wet and heavy currently, and still, as we speak, developing.

Ive just recieved my fictitious Business name, and the process for obtaining my Business license has been started. I recieved a phone call today from someone down at the county Ass-ministration/Planning office. They currently have no problem with me having a business!
Whoo hoo. Thats America.

Look for my new website, new logowear, and finally my new clothing and jewelry line! (Not necessarily in that order...)
- There will be three different version: Naughty, Nice and Plain Text.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?